Little partners with Naivas to award customers with Little Rides
Little has partnered with Naivas to award customers with Little ride vouchers when they shop a minimum of Ksh 1,000 at 15 Naivas outlets, in Nairobi and Mombasa. The campaign which rolled out in 9 branches within Nairobi and 5 branches in Mombasa County has already seen over 40,000 customers rewarded with Ksh 10 million worth of Little trips.
Here is all you need to know about the Little Ride coins campaign with Naivas;
- Naivas customers will from 1st October 2020 get awarded up to 400 Little Ride coins when they shop at 8 Naivas outlets in Nairobi County.
- The 10 Naivas outlets include Capital Centre Mall, Prestige Mall, Lavington Curve, Kilimani Mall, The Mall at Westlands, Ciata Mall along Kiambu Road, Mountain View Mall along Thika road, Freedom Heights Mall in Lang’ata, Waterfront Mall in Karen and Hazina Towers mall in CBD.
- Starting 4th November 2020, the campaign will roll out in 6 more Naivas outlets in Mombasa including Supercentre Nyali in Mombasa Nyali, Bamburi, Likoni, Mwembe TayarI next to Nawal Centre, and Digo at Bima Towers along Digo Road.
- The minimum Little coins a customer can be issued is 50 and the maximum is 400, in a day.
- The cost of the Little coins is equivalent to the actual amount. A customer awarded 50 Little coins has Ksh50 in their Little Ride Wallet.
- In order for the customer to redeem their Little coins, they need to download or update their Little Ride App to the latest version. The latest version is 12.4.
- The Little Ride coins cannot be exchanged or substituted for money.
- Customers can only be issued with Little Ride coins, once per day, regardless of the number of times they may shop at different Naivas outlets. For the avoidance of doubt, if a customer visits Naivas branch X, they will be awarded the Little Ride coins if they shop above Ksh 1,000. However, if the customer visits another Naivas branch on the same day, they do not qualify to receive Little Ride coins.
- A customer can accumulate up to 2,000 Little coins in their Little Ride Wallet. If the customer fails to consume some of these 2,000 Little Ride coins in their Ride Wallet, they will be unable to receive more Little Ride coins when they shop again at Naivas.
- The Little Ride Coins tariff breakdown is as below;
- Shopping worth Ksh1,000- Ksh 2,499 -qualifies to receive 50 Little coins
- Shopping worth Ksh2,500- Ksh 3,499- qualifies to receive 150 Little coins
- Shopping above Ksh3,500- Ksh 4,999- qualifies to receive 200 Little coins
- Shopping above Ksh5,000- qualifies to receive 400 Little coins
- The campaign runs until 31st January 2021
FAQs on the campaign
- What is a Little wallet?
A digital wallet that allows customers to pay for various services or products, within their Little app. We have integrated with various banks and MPESA to allow customers to pay using the Little app, without having to switch between the mobile banking app or MPESA toolkit.
The Little wallet allows customers to pay for services offered within the app and when they go to any merchant that accepts Little wallet payments.
The Little Ride Coins awarded to customers can be viewed in the Little Wallet category within the Little App.
- What are Little coins?
The money in a customer’s Little Wallet.
- How will the Little Ride coins be loaded?
Step 1: Customer spends at a participating store within the voucher redeemable range (minimum spend is Ksh 1,000)
Step 2: The customer is then requested for their name, phone number, and the bar code of the receipt is also scanned (These details are imputed in the tablet provided by Little)
Step 3: The customer receives an SMS notifying them that they have been rewarded with Little coins worth XXX amount and they can redeem for a FREE Taxi ride or Boda ride.
*If the customer does not have a Little App, the SMS will request them to download the App in order to view and redeem their reward.
- How can the Little Ride Coins be redeemed?
Step 1: Download/Update the Little App
Step 2: Click on the “Wallet ” feature, located on the left side of the Little App landing page. (This feature is right below the customer’s profile)
Step 3: Click on “Order A Ride” in the Transport category
Step 4: Input your pick up and drop off locations
Step 5: Select the car category (For the campaign, the car category options are Basic or Boda)
Step 6: Click on Payments and select “Ride Wallet” as your payment method
Step 7: Click “Request Basic” and wait for your ride. (You will get a call from your Little driver to confirm your pick up location)
Leave a Reply