Vacant Position: ENTERPRISE SALES EXECUTIVE ( L4C ) Little for Corporates- KENYA
We are looking for Business Sales Specialists to join Little Corporate in Kenya. The BSS will be responsible for researching companies that fit our targeting criteria, identifying key decision-makers based on our personae, securing Sales Qualified Appointments (SQAs) and, selectively, assisting in moving qualified leads through the sales funnel to a successful close
As a member of Little Limited, not only will you bring your skill sets to drive the team forward, but you will also develop your untapped potential and be inspired by some of the most amazing minds in the industry. Our team consists of young and experienced professionals who are tenacious, motivated and energized to effect change.
Little for corporates is the B2B within little apps that helps to simplify business transportation, corporate food & package deliveries as well as related services for companies across Sub Saharan Africa. We actively engage with thousands of corporate clients across the region and it is imperative that we have a successful and scalable Inside Sales specialist within our Team. To this end, we are looking for a strong enterprise sales specialist in our Little for corporates L4C team to support and scale the business.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying key influencers, decision-makers within the senior management and executive teams of prospective accounts, internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
We are on the lookout for hungry people, full of ambition and talent and eager for the opportunity to show us what they can do.
The candidate needs to have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, ability to create and follow processes, with a track record of exceeding expectations.
The day-to-day activities:
- You will report to the Country Sales Lead Kenya – Little for Corporates ( L4C )
- Drive new business; manage existing clients at scale, after sales support, and sales development for multiple sales channels.
- Drive the business forward by building and executing the Regional Inside Sales strategy for Little for corporates with a specific focus on Kenya.
- Analyze inside sales data, pipeline and business (using a CRM) to drive and develop growth strategies and approaches in solidifying Little for corporates position as a category leader.
- Present plans based on data driven insights to establish revenue goals and business plans that advance the performance while also working on new initiatives and launches.
- Liaise with stakeholders (go-to-market, legal, finance, operations, etc.) to ensure revenue targets are met at a scale.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-8 years of work experience inside sales or remote sales or tele sales representatives within a fast-paced and highly competitive B2B, SaaS, BPO, Shared Services, or corporate environment.
- Proven track record as a solid sales performer, achieving, even exceeding, sales targets.
- Effective team player, leader, and has the ability to motivate self and other sales representatives.
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well under pressure.
- Able to work independently most of the time and think strategically when approaching tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively network with Kenya corporate clients, and within the overall Little app businesses.
- Coachable attitude. Should be willing and able to learn about the Little App Business platform, Little’s multiple products, processes and stakeholders very fast.
- Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a hyper-growth tech startup. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
- Proficiency in customer experience tools (CRM tools, reporting dashboards)
- Comfortable with data analysis (MS Office, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides).