Vacant position: SALES EXECUTIVE – PARCELS – 4 Positions ( Kenya, Uganda ,Tanzania )
SALES EXECUTIVE – PARCELS – 4 Positions ( Kenya, Uganda ,Tanzania )
The Little Parcel goal is simply getting everyone to use Little when delivering something. Whether it’s social seller, casual senders, corporate users, or even marketplace sellers/buyers, we want Kenyans to think “Little” each time they want to send something from point A to point B.
Overall Purpose of Role :
– Exceeding new business target / budget.
– Building close and effective working relationships with a network of contacts within prospective customers.
– Developing and implementing market sector development plans within their allotted market.
– Developing and broadening relationship with existing customers while identifying and qualifying opportunities for new product sales.
– Maximizing sales conversions with each customer by selling the complete range of Little’s services.
Main Responsibilities :
– Work with the regional parcel coordinator & regional sales director to implement the sales strategy and business plan for your market making best use of Little’s fleet capacity.
– Define target list of customer prospects based on clearly defined criteria that maximizes return for our business
– Achieve and exceed sales targets in line with our clients growth across all logistics services.
– Work with the our clients Bid Management Team, to deliver effective tender responses to specific customer opportunities.
– Demonstrate strong knowledge of the company’s product portfolio and all associated features and benefits and to tailor those benefits to the needs of the customer.
– Track performance of new customers, and ensure that they trade to the profile agreed.
– Submit accurate and timely business forecasts.
– Use the sales tools in line with the agreed sales process to maintain and develop sales pipeline and customer information.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience :
– Extensive experience within either the delivery / logistics sector or FMCG sector.
– Strong sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, networking and campaign management).
– Detailed understanding of sales process and demonstration of world class sales rigor, hunger and determination.
– Proven track record of closing major opportunities. Professional sales and negotiating training.
– Proven sales ability with historic success at exceeding new business targets, whilst excelling at customer retention through professional account management, development and planning skills.
– Excellent presentation skills.
– Problem solving abilities; able to facilitate discussions.
– Able to travel within designated territory and able to work with the minimum of supervision.
– Microsoft (Excel, Word, Email, Access, Power Point).
WE WANT YOU AT LITTLE APPS IF YOU ARE:
1. Results driven, self confident individual with an ability to empathize with clients at all levels.
2. Able to work both alone and as part of a team.
3. Consistent drive and energy
4. Positive attitude.
- October 2023
- July 2023
- June 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- March 2022
- January 2022
- November 2021
- September 2021
- July 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- October 2018
- August 2018
- February 2017